Contract manufacturing of cosmetics is the production of exclusive cosmetics at our factory. Often, the production of cosmetics is called OEM or the production of White Label aka Private Label. In fact, White Label or OEM is a little different. With this type of order, you get the same product as dozens of other customers like you. The only difference will be that each customer will only have a different label, and the product will be the same.
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics gives confidence that your product will differ in composition, price, packaging and you will receive your unique cosmetics.
What is contract manufacturing in cosmetics?
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics is the production of original cosmetics under the customer’s trademark at our enterprise.
Production is carried out according to formulations developed and / or adapted to the needs of the customer. Each such recipe is unique and can be used to produce only one product – your product. Such contract manufacturing is called STM or Private Label.
The second option for contract manufacturing is OEM or White Label. With this option of contract manufacturing, the customer selects a product from the database of ready-made, tested formulations. With this type of work, you get the product the same as many of our other customers. The only difference is the label and, in some cases, the packaging.
Why is contract manufacturing profitable?
Here are a few reasons to order cosmetics contract manufacturing:
- Cosmetics under your own brand can become your main source of income;
- Contract manufacturing will reduce marketing and logistics costs;
- Own TM can increase your reputation;
- Cosmetics under your brand will help you find the “blue oceans” in your area;
- Branded cosmetics will increase the average customer check and increase the loyalty% of consumer return,
- Own brand gives new emotions and vivid impressions, helps to realize your creative potential.
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics is beneficial to you if you:
distribution network of any size and specialization;
distribution or trading company;
direct sales company;
trademark owner in any field;
owner of a unique development in the field of beauty and health;
educational cosmetology center;
beauty salon or spa;
Event — agency;
- distribution network of any size and specialization;
- distribution or trading company;
- direct sales company;
- trademark owner in any field;
- owner of a unique development in the field of beauty and health;
- educational cosmetology center;
- beauty salon or spa;
- HoReCa object
- Travel Company;
- shipping company;
- Event — agency;
- media personality;
- ambitious personality.
Примеры продуктов контрактного производства косметики
Our company is a multifunctional platform for the implementation of any beauty-ideas. We love elegant solutions. We can offer:
- cream contract manufacturing. By cream, we mean any emulsion cosmetics (the so-called white cosmetics). This group includes creams for the face, body, hands. Masks and hair balms are also included. Creams include such products as milk, fluid, emulsion and others.
- contract manufacturing of gels. A group of gels can be divided into detergents and care gels. Detergents include shower gels, means for washing, liquid soap. Care gels is a group of active skin care products. In addition to the gels themselves, these include toners, essences and serums.
- contracted production of shampoo. The whole variety of shampoos we produce can be divided into categories according to a number of signs. The composition is sulfate and sulfate-free. In scope – professional and for home care. By properties – for deep cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating and others. By the type of hair for which they are intended – for colored, straight, dry hair and others.
- contract manufacturing of oil and oil-based products. The latest developments have presented the market with unique properties of oil products. This is hydrophilic oil, whipped oils – butter, oil-based scrubs, lip balms and others. We have mastered the technology of production and bottling of such products.
- shugaring contract manufacturing. The oldest procedure in cosmetology is experiencing a peak of popularity in modern times. Shugaring is hair removal with sugar paste of various densities from soft to very dense. The assortment for shugaring consists of paste, as well as talcum powder, cleansing lotions, soothing creams and other products.
- contract manufacturing of masks. Masks can be divided according to purpose – for the face, skin around the eyes, hair, body and others. By properties – cleansing, soothing, moisturizing, firming and others. The composition includes masks — films, clay, alginate, fabric-based masks, patches, and others.
Launch and Production Stages
The contract manufacturing of cosmetics, including the contract manufacturing of natural cosmetics, begins with an idea. The idea underlies the terms of reference for development. Formulation development goes through the stages of composition approval, sample production, sample testing, selection of aroma and appearance. To obtain a guaranteed quality product throughout the shelf life, the sample is subjected to accelerated aging. At the end of the accelerated aging stage, the product is ready for wholesale production.
Wholesale production starts with the selection of packaging and label design. Next, we produce a bulk batch of products and take samples. The next step is certification of cosmetics. Selected samples are sent to accredited laboratories for testing. Based on the test report, we receive a declaration of conformity or certificate of registration. These documents open the EurAsEC market for our customers; upon additional request, notification is carried out for the EU market.
Our customers receive cosmetics ready for sale.
Lot sizes – for whom and in what cases which are beneficial
Small batch production is right for you if:
- the price segment of your products is above average;
- You are introducing a new product to the market and want to test the demand;
- Your product is packaged in containers from 1 to 30 ml;
- The product belongs to a limited collection;
- The product is intended for corporate gifts;
- You intend to frequently update your product line.
Contract manufacturing in large batches is more profitable if:
- There is a steady demand for your product;
- you release a product in the price segment economy or average;
- Your product has a packing of 250 ml to 5 liters;
- The product is intended for sales in large retail chains.
We will always offer you different batches in terms of volume in accordance with your terms of reference and the purpose of the product.